To compute gaps in a chain access, you have two options:
Option 1: "None Of" constellation constraint
1. Create a Chain object consisting of objects and constellations, or use the attached example scenario.
2. In the Constellation > Constraint > Basic property page, set the Restriction to be None Of. Note that this is already set in the attached scenario.
3. Run the Complete Chain access report; these are in fact the gap times.
Option 2: Use Analysis Workbench to subtract the chain access times from the scenario interval
- Create a Chain object consisting of objects and constellations, or start using the attached example scenario.
- Ensure the Any Of constellation constraint is selected for all constellations referenced in the Chain.
- Using Analysis Workbench, select Time Components and create a Custom Interval List for an object in the Chain.
- Name the new Interval list. ("Gaps" is used in this example.)
- Open the Time Component properties and change the Type to Merged.
- Remove any components from the Time Components list.
- Change the operation to MINUS.
- Add the Scenario level AnalysisInterval and the Chain level CompleteChainAccessIntervals components to the list and click OK.
- Right-click the new component in the Time Components window and select Report with Summary. An example report is shown below.